Have you seen an error like this?
- Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected.
This is caused by there being a space after the home or site URL in the WP database. This can be corrected through the WordPress Dashboard or through directly modifying the WordPress database.
Fixing URLs With WordPress Dashboard
- In the WordPress Dashboard, select "Settings", then "General".
- Remove any spaces after the URLs in the "WordPress address" and "Site address" fields.
- Select "Save Changes".
Fixing URLs With phpMyAdmin
- In cPanel, find the Databases section and click on phpMyAdmin.
- Find the WordPress database from the list on the left.
- Select "wp_options" from the left menu.
- Find the records for "siteurl" and "home". Delete any spaces after the URLs.