Have you seen this error?
- Error: An Unexpected HTTP Error Occurred During the API Request
Usually this timeout error can be fixed by editing your http.php file, which resides in your "wp-includes" folder.
Editing the http.php File
- In cPanel, open the File Manager icon.
- Find your WordPress installation directory.
- Open the "wp-includes" folder.
- Find the http.php folder and right click it.
- Select "Edit" from the context menu that pops up.
- Find the line that looks like this:
'timeout' => apply_filters( 'http_request_timeout', 5),
- Make the line look like this:
'timeout' => apply_filters( 'http_request_timeout', 30),
- Select "Save Changes" in the top right corner.