Putting a large full screen background image onto your WordPress blog requires the installation of the WordPress Simple Full Screen Background Image plugin. Download the plugin to your desktop.
Installing The Plugin
- Download the WordPress plugin to your desktop on your computer. Extract the zip file if it is compressed.
- Read the "Details" readme file to see if there are any specific instructions.
- Log in to your website with your FTP client and upload the plugin folder to "wp-content/plugins" directory.
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Find the "Plugins" section and find your new plugin from the list.
- Select "Activate Plugin" to start your plugin.
Applying A Full Screen Background Image
- Click "Appearance", then "Fullscreen BG Image".
- Select "Choose Image".
- You can upload an image from your computer, or select something from the WordPress Media Library.
- Set "Alignment" to "None", set "Size" to "Large", and click "Insert Into Post".
- After the upload is completed, a confirmation will pop up. Click "Save Options".