Customers get one username per cPanel. Addon, parked, and subdomains are accessable via your main cPanel account.
- If you know your server name:
- Use https and the IP address, followed by the secure port number:
Note: This will result in a browser warning.
How to Get Past The SSL Certificate Warning
If your browser does not trust the shared SSL, you can get around the warning this way.
- Click the "I Understand the Risks" link.
- Click the "Add Exception" button.
- Click the "Get Certificate" button.
- Click the "Confirm Security Exception" button.
- Click "Continue to this website (not recommended)."
- Click on "Advanced".
- Click "Proceed to [website]"