NixiHost offers two methods of automatic payments: credit card and PayPal. These two subscription types do not function the exact same way, however! Please be sure to read both sections before deciding which best fits you.
Storing Credit Card Details:
Stored credit cards will automatically be charged on any invoice due dates. This means that every invoice will be paid automatically, even if it is not a regular invoice. For example, if you are paying $6/month for your hosting package and you purchase an SSL certificate which is billed annually, you do not need to remember to pay that annual SSL invoice every year, or set up a specific subscription for the SSL certificate.
- Log in to NixiHost.com.
- Find the box labeled "Your Info" on the left hand side of the page and click on "Update".
- Click "Payment Methods".
- Click "Add New Credit Card".
- Enter your credit card details. Be sure to double-check for accuracy.
- Click "Save Changes"
PayPal Subscriptions are specific automated payments that are scheduled and fixed. This means that only the exact payment amount and schedule you choose will be paid. For example, if you are paying $6/month for your hosting package with a PayPal Subscription and you purchase an annual SSL Certificate, your PayPal Subscription will not automatically pay for this new invoice. You will need to set up specific Subscription for this new invoice on a different schedule.
- Click the invoice you wish to Subscribe to.
- At the top right corner, select "PayPal" from the drop-down menu.
- Click the "PayPal Subscribe" button on the left.
- Log in to PayPal and complete the Subscription Payment Setup.