- Never list your email address publicly.
- Ask that senders of big email lists put your email address in the BCC field, so that other recipients are unable to see your address.
- Always use secure passwords.
- Make sure your computers are malware and virus free.
- Be sure your website is malware free.
- Run the latest versions of any scripts on your site to avoid security holes.
- Don't give your email address out to strangers (this includes websites).
- 65 Users Found This Useful
Email Forwarders in cPanelEmail forwarders allow you to automate the sending of copies of...
Setting Up Thunderbird Open Thunderbird. Click "Tools">"Accounts Settings". Click...
OpenPGP is a secure communications standard used for signing and encrypting communications as...
We recommend using SSL. To use SSL, you will need to log in to cPanel to get the incoming and...
You may need to have your cPanel username whitelisted. Submit a ticket if this problem persists.