Emails are generated to notify users of changes. Both WHM and cPanel send email notifications.
WHM will send emails when major version changes or major updates occur. Notices can only be sent to one email address.
To change the email address WHM sends notices to:
- In WHM, find "List Accounts" on the left side of the page.
- Click the "+" next to the primary domain.
- Enter the email address you would like to use under "Change Contact Email".
- Click "Change".
This can be set by cPanel users themselves. To change the email address cPanel sends notices to:
- In cPanel, find "Update Contact Info" under "Preferences".
- Enter your preferred primary email address in the field provided. You can also choose what events generate notification emails here.
- Click "Save".