Make sure that you are using the correct URL to access your cPanel. The login address is included in your Welcome Email that was sent upon your initial signup.
- If your domain nameservers have propagated, then you can access cPanel directly at http://yourdomain.com/cpanel or http://yourdomain.com:2082. To access cPanel securely, you can use http://yourdomain.com:2083.
- If your domain nameservers have not yet propagated, or they are still pointed at your old host, you can access cpanel by using the shared server IP. This temporary address is also included in your Welcome Email, and will look something like http://184.108.40.206:2082 or 2083 for a secure connection.
Make sure that you are using the Username and Password that were initially provided to you in your Welcome Email when you signed up for an account. If you no longer have that email, or the one provided is no longer working, you can email our support team ([email protected]) to have it updated and re-sent to you.
- Chrome - https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/
- Firefox - http://www.mozilla.org/
- Opera - http://www.opera.com/