With Google Apps, you are able to manage your domain mail on Google mail servers.
Accessing Email through Google Apps
- Log into your Google Admin Console: Â http://google.com/a/yourdomain.com
- Click on the "Google Apps" icon.
- Select the "Gmail" option.
- A direct link to Gmail will be at the top of the page. If you would like a custom URL, click "Edit".
- Access your Gmail account.
How to Add Email Accounts to Google Apps
- Log into Google Admin Console.
- Click "Add Users".
- In the popup window, choose "Add a User Manually" and click "Continue".
- Enter the user's email and username.
- You can set a password manually or allow a temporary password to be generated.
- Click "Create New User".
A popup with the username, email address, and password will appear.