If your cPanel hosting account is configured to use the "Spam Box" feature of SpamAssassin, spam will be placed in a spam folder. You will need to create and subscribe to that folder in your webmail to view it.
- In RoundCube, select "Settings" at the top right.
- Select "Folders".
- Click the "+" button to create a new folder.
- Enter the folder name as "spam" - it must be all lowercase.
- Select "Save"
- In Horde, click "Folder Actions", then click "Create Mailbox".
- For the name of the folder, enter "spam", all lower case.
- Click "OK".