Setting Up Webmail To Directly Load Horde or Roundcube
- Log in to your webmail. This can be accomplished by navigating to "yourdomain.com/webmail".
- Select the webmail you would like to use.
- Copy the URL in the address bar. It will look something like this : "http://yourdomain.com:2095/3rdparty/roundcube/index.php" or "http://yourdomain.com:2095/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/login.php"
- Log in to cPanel.
- Set up a subdomain through the subdomains icon. Do not use the prefix "mail", as in "mail.yourdomain.com", as these are already in use on the server. You might choose something like "mymail.yourdomain.com".
- Click the subdomains icon again, and set up a "redirect" for the subdomain, so that the subdomain redirects to the webmail URL you copied in step 3.