Android Email Setup
This is a guide for setting up the stock email client, as well as K-9 mail, a popular free email client.
Setting Up The Default Android Client OR K-9 Mail
The steps are the same for both clients once you have opened them. If you would like to use K-9 Mail, you will need to search for it on the Google Play Store and install it.
- Tap the default email client OR K-9 Mail.
- Enter the complete email address and password.
- Choose IMAP for the account type.
- Enter the complete email address for the username and enter your password.
- For the IMAP server, you will enter "mail.yourdomain.com", replacing "yourdomain.com" with your actual domain.
- Port: 143. Security type: none. Leave "IMAP path prefix" blank.
- Tap "Continue".