Have you seen an error like this?
- Unable to create directory. Is its parent directory writeable by the server?
- In the WordPress Dashboard, click "Settings".
- Select "Miscellaneous".
- Verify that the path is "wp-content/uploads". If it does not, fix it.
Incorrect Directory Permissions
- In cPanel, open the File Manager and navigate to your wp-content folder (in your WordPress directory).
- Ensure the wp-content folder has permissions set to 755.
If you still have trouble, you may need to verify file permissions for all file and folders in the WordPress directory. Folders should have 755 permissions, and files should have 644 permissions.