Z-Push is a mail synching protocol that uses PHP to sync email, contacts, and calendars on mobile devices.
- Select "Settings".
- Select "Mail, Contacts, Calendars"
- Select "Add Account".
- Select "Microsoft Exchange" as the email service provider.
- Enter the relevant account information in the fields provided, and press "Next".
- If you receive a "Cannot Verify Server Identity" message, press "Continue". This will not affect anything.
- Enter the name of the server. Select "Next".
- The first attempt to connect to the server will fail. When you receive the "Exchange Account" message, click "OK".
- Select "Save".
- You will now need to turn off SSL if your server does not have an SSL cert installed. This can be done by selecting "Exchange", selecting the account, pressing "Account Info", flipping the "Use SSL" switch off, and pressing "Done".
- Press "Email"
- Enter your email address for the account you wish to set up.
- Enter your password.
- Select "Manual Setup".
- Select "Exchange".
- Enter your domain and username.
- If your server does not have an SSL cert installed, uncheck the "User Secure Connection" option.
- Select "Next".
- Enter a name for the account, touch "Done."