You can find your NixiHost nameservers in the welcome email you received when you ordered your hosting package, titled "Your NixiHost.com Shared Hosting Account Information".
- Sign in to Google Domains
- Click the domain name you wish to point to your NixiHost account.
- Click the three-line Menu icon in the top left corner of the page.
- Select "DNS" from the menu.
- Click "Custom name servers".
- Paste in your two NixiHost-provided nameservers.
- Click "Save".
- Click "Switch to these settings".