Limiting Which Icons Appear in cPanel
Note: This tutorial is for WHM users only.
With WHM's feature manager, you are able to control which icons appear in your client cPanels. This tutorial will explain how to use the feature manager.
- In WHM, click on "List Accounts". Find the domain name who features you wish to edit. Remember which package it is using.
- Under "Packages" on the left side of the screen you will see "Feature Manager". Click on it.
- Enter a new feature list name, and click "Add".
- Choose which icons you would like the cPanel account to have by clicking the checkboxes.
- Click "Save".
- On the left side of the screen, find and click "Edit Packages".
- Select the package that the cPanel account uses, and click "Edit".
- At the bottom you will see the "Feature List" - select the new feature list and then "Save Changes".
Now the domains under that package will display the icons you have chosen for them.