Resetting Your cPanel Password
You can reset your cPanel password from the cPanel login screen.
- Click "Reset Password".
- Submit your billing credentials, select "Continue".
- After you have authenticated, a dropdown menu will pre-select the account you are trying to log in to. If the account selected is not the one you are trying to log into, you can select another package.
- Enter a new password which complies with the security requirements. Enter it a second time to verify that it is correct, then select "Reset Password."
- Select "Login with your new cPanel Password" and you will be redirected to the login page again.
- Log in using your new password.