Choosing Available cPanel Themes for Clients
- In WHM, find "cPanel" on the left side. Underneath it, click "Branding".
- Next to the x3 theme, select "Live Editor".
- Select "Enable" for each theme you would like you clients to have access to. You can also apply the theme to your own account, all accounts, set it as default for new accounts, and even edit the style.
Dedicated account holders can configure the skins like this:
- In WHM, click "Plugins".
- Click "RVSkin Manager".
- Scroll down to "Themes" and choose "Selectable Themes".
- Click the link provided.
- In the "Configuration" tab, select the checkboxes for themes you want made available to your clients.
- Click "Save Configuration".