Increasing Reseller Client Disk Space
Increasing Quota by User or Domain
- In WHM, under "Account Functions", select "Quota Modification".
- Choose the username or primary domain for the user whose quota you wish to change.
- Click "Modify".
- Set the disk space quota.
- Click "Save".
Alternatively, you can use this method:
- In WHM, under "Account Information", click "Show Accounts Over Quota".
- Account quotas can be adjusted here.
- Click "Save" when you are done.
Increasing Quotas by Package
- In WHM, under Packages, select "Edit A Package".
- Pick the package you would like to edit.
- Click "Edit".
- Change the package quota.
- Click "Save Changes".