Parked domains are domains which show the same website as your primary domain, and share web statistics. The parked domain can have its own email.
Adding Parked Domains
You must register a domain before you can park it. You must also ensure that the domain points at the same name servers as your primary account.
- In cPanel, find the "Domains" section.
- Click "Domains"
- In the "Domain" field, enter the domain name you wish to park on top of you addon domain.
- Ensure that the checkbox next to "Share document root" is checked so that the new domain will serve the same content as your primary domain name.
- Click "Submit"
Removing Parked Domains
- Under "Domains", select "Domains"
- Click "Manage" next to the parked domain you wish to remove.
- Click the red "Remove Domain" button.