Parked domains are domains which show the same website as your primary domain, and share web statistics. The parked domain can have its own email.
Adding Parked Domains
You must register a domain before you can park it. You must also ensure that the domain points at the same name servers as your primary account.
- Under "Domains", select "Parked Domains".
- Enter the name of the domain you wish to park.
- Choose "Add Domain".
Removing Parked Domains
- Under "Domains", select "Parked Domains"
- Under "Remove Parked Domains", select the domain you wish to delete.
- Under the "Actions" column, select "Remove".