- Under "Domains", select "Subdomains".
- In the field marked "Subdomain", enter the name which you would like to use for your subdomain. If you choose 'example', for example, your subdomain will look like this: example.domain.com.
- In the drop-down menu, choose the domain that you would like your subdomain added to. You can even add subdomains for parked domains and addon domains!
- Select the "Document Root" field. cPanel should automatically suggest a location. You can use its suggestion or choose your own location.
- Select "Create" to finalize your subdomain creation.
Temporary URLs will appear as follows:
For addon or parked domains that you wish to share subdomain name but not content, take care to ensure the "Document Root" field is correct. cPanel will suggest the same root directory for subdomains with the same name if you don't change this field.