- In cPanel, find the "Domains" section.
- Click the "Redirects" icon.
- Select the type of redirect in the "Type" drop-down menu.
- Select the subdomain from the next drop-down menu.
- If there is a specific directory to be redirected, enter that in the field marked by "/". If not, leave this blank.
- Select one of the three radio buttons to choose www redirections only, without or without www, or to not redirect www.
- Click "Add".
- 31 Users Found This Useful
Do you offer password protected directories?
By default, cPanel allows you to password protect directories in your account that you wish to...
Why can't I log into my cpanel or webmail?
There various issues that you may not be able to login to your cPanel or WebMail. We have...
Transferring a Domain
Transferring a domain is a relatively simple process, though there are a few steps involved....
Custom Error Pages
Creating your own error pages can be accomplished through cPanel. After logging in, under...
Requesting a New cPanel Password
Resetting Your cPanel PasswordYou can reset your cPanel password from the cPanel login screen....