Park Wrapper ErrorCommon Errors:
- Error from park wrapper: Sorry, you are not allowed to add any more than (0) parked domains!
Your plan only allows one domain name per cPanel. If your plan should not have this restriction, please submit a ticket.
- Error from park wrapper: domainname.com is owned by another user
This domain name is owned by another user. If you are sure this is not true, please submit a ticket.
- Error from park wrapper: Unable to find out which user owns the parked domain
To resolve this error, try adding the domain to the "Addon Domains" section of cPanel, which will generate an error. Once it does, remove the domain name from the "Parked Domains" section of cPanel.
- Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs... Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server.
The domain name isn't pointed to the server. Please submit a ticket.
- Error from park wrapper: You can't park your main domain!
This error is caused by trying to add your primary domain to your control panel. This will not work. If your primary domain is not working, please submit a ticket.